Graphics Designers (Job Code: GD)6-8 Years
- The candidate must be able to conceptualize creatively and execute appealing graphics, photoshop templates, Flash animations, etc.
- The candidate must have exceptional visual design skills, including color theory and visual hierarchy.
- The candidate should possess a solid knowledge of user interface design, usability methodology, information architecture, industry standards and trends, platform and browser capabilities and web design constraints.
- The candidate should be able to conceptualize and develop design aspects of web development including (but not limited to) site layout, navigation, images, banners, icons, interaction animations and other multimedia elements.
- The candidate must have work experience in web design softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, Flash MX, sound and video editing software.
- Knowledge of recent technologies like HTML 5, Joomla, Drupal and wordpress would be an added advantage.