PPC Executive (Job Code: CHD:PPC)0 Year
- To fully understand business objectives (e.g. leads target, profit margins, Cost per acquisition) and be able to translate this into PPC strategy and action plans
- Building and handling Search & Display SEM (Pay Per Click) Accounts (Including Google, Yahoo, MSN etc.)
- Keyword research, landing page optimization, bid optimization for definite results
- Hands on experience in CRO (conversion rate optimization) techniques for the project success
- Uploading 1000s of keywords in across multiple regions, replicating accounts for other networks/devices.
- Meeting daily budget spent target and Ensure optimal campaign performance.
- Analyze Clicks and Conversion data, ad expenses and highly ROI driven. Analyzing and sending daily report of various SEM accounts to US office.
- Utilize other critical features like time scheduling, geo targeting, bulk uploading, demographics and lists etc.
- Working on desktop tools like Adwords Editor, Search Marketing Desktop, Adcenter Desktop
- Communicate with Offshore Account Representatives/Agents for discussing account related problems, opportunities, new features competition etc.
- Hands on experience in handling multiple countries/geographies.
- Marketing channel (PPC, Display Network) analysis to provide recommendations to optimize channel performance.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance company goals.