QA Engineers (Job Code: CHDQAE)1-2 Years
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development lifecycle.
- Ensure test plans thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases.
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests.
- Develop automated regression test suites using automated testing tools.
- Review tools implementations and encourage best practices and sound design principles while remaining practical and deadline driven.
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds.
- Manage defect tracking, monitor and report results.
- Advanced knowledge of system development lifecycle, methodology and testing knowledge.
- Expert ability to apply concepts of unit, system, regression, product, integration and acceptance testing.
- Design and Develop framework for testing of mobile applications (Android/iOS).
- Understand end user deployment and contribute to requirements and design reviews.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Candidates must possess good written & oral communication skills and good analytical skills
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals.
- Knowledge of Automation tools will be an added advantage.