Openings for Sr. Networks Engineer (Job Code: CHD:NE)3-5 Years
- Working knowledge of Server Application / networking skills that include a thorough understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DC migration.
Manipulating users, groups, Organizational Units, Sites, group policies and security through Active Directory
- Remote access solution implementation and support : VPN, Terminal Services (RDSH), and Citrix
- Experienced on VMware, Hyper-V, Visualization
- Managing and Maintaining of Domain Environment
- Knowledge in cloud services – Azure & AWS
- Advanced Desktop Troubleshooting Support
- Backup and Storage Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- Office 365 administration
- Windows Networking
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written).
- Industry-related certifications (CCNA, MCSE)
- High availability in emergency situations on unusual hours nights and weekends.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Candidate must be willing to work in US Time shift (Night Shift)
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- System documentation.