You’ve probably heard of PPC, but you may not have a clear idea of how it works. In this article, we will discuss the basics of PPC and provide some tips on how to use it effectively.
What is Pay-per-click Advertising?
PPC stands for paid search engine marketing. It is a type of online advertising that allows companies to pay for their ads so that they appear at the top of search results for specific keywords or phrases.
There are many different ways to use PPC in your business:
• Search engines like Google and Bing offer free tools for small businesses (such as Google AdWords) which allow them access to more sophisticated ad campaigns than most advertisers can afford without paying out large sums upfront.
• Some companies prefer using non-traditional channels such as Facebook Ads because they provide greater flexibility in terms of targeting demographics or interests.
• Others prefer using social media platforms like Instagram Ads because there are fewer restrictions on what types of content can be used within these platforms than there would be if trying something like Facebook Ads.
If you’re looking for strategies to boost traffic and sales, you’ve come to the right place. Here are 7 creative PPC strategies that can help you achieve your business goals:
Pick your Ad Networks
Google AdWords is the most popular ad network, with over 90% of marketers using it. It’s easy to set up and can be used on both desktop and mobile devices. You can also choose from a variety of CPCs (cost per click), CPMs (cost per thousand impressions), or CPA models (cost per action).
Facebook Ads are another great option if you have an existing Facebook audience that you want to reach out to via PPC ads. They offer several ways in which you can target your audience based on interests, demographics and behavioral data points such as age range, gender and marital status among others which makes them perfect for B2B companies who want targeted prospects for their products/services rather than just general consumers who may not even care about buying anything from them at all!
LinkedIn Ads are another effective way of getting eyeballs onto your website because they allow users across all industries to connect with each other via shared interests, so there’s always someone nearby who would benefit from learning more about what makes us tick behind closed door.
Create Custom Metrics
Creating custom metrics is a great way to understand your audience and improve the performance of your ads.
• Define the target audience: To get started, you need to define who exactly is going to see this ad. This can be done by segmenting them into different types of audiences based on their behavior or interests (e.g., women over 40) and using Google Analytics’ new Audience Insights feature, which allows users to create custom segments within their accounts. By doing so, you’ll be able to see what kind of content resonates with each group separately—and this will help you optimize how much time they spend on each page or piece of content before even clicking on an ad!
• Use custom metrics: Once this information has been collected for each person within its own segmented audience groupings (or if there aren’t any), it’s time for some math magic! By comparing these numbers against one another instead of just looking at overall traffic numbers alone as an indicator of success (which can sometimes lead us astray), we can determine whether any specific changes need made before moving forward with our next campaign strategy.”
Maximize Landing Page Conversion
• Use landing pages that are relevant to your ad.
• Use a call to action (CTA) like “buy now” or “get started.”
• Create compelling headlines that are easy to understand but still capture attention and drive conversions.
• Use clear and concise copy on your landing pages so people can easily navigate the page without getting lost in text they don’t understand.
• Include images on your landing pages, so users feel more engaged with what you have to say; these images should also be relevant but not too obvious either!
• Design forms that collect specific information from visitors as possible—this helps you get more qualified leads which means higher ROI for PPC campaigns because those leads tend to convert better than those who weren’t prequalified by filling out an online form first before clicking anywhere else within your website/mobile app/etcetera.”
Make use of Social Media Advertising
Social media advertising is a great way to reach your audience. It’s the perfect medium for reaching people who have interests similar to yours, and it allows you to target specific demographics with ease.
You can also use social media ads as a way of landing new customers or generating leads for sales funnel campaigns.
Social media is cheap, so it’s worth taking advantage of this opportunity if it helps generate more traffic and sales!
Scrutinize every aspect of your campaigns
It’s important to keep an eye on every aspect of your campaign and make sure it’s performing as expected. You can do this by looking at keyword performance, landing pages, bids and more.
If you find that some keywords are bringing in more traffic than others, consider changing them up (if possible). If a keyword is bringing in a lot of clicks but not enough conversions or sales then consider removing it from the ad group or even shifting its placement within the ad group itself so that there’s less competition for them and, therefore better opportunity for success with these terms.
Monitor and Improve Quality Score
The quality score is a measure of how relevant your ads, keywords, and landing page are to users’ search queries. It is calculated by Google AdWords based on the number of clicks you receive from users who are likely to convert into customers.
If you want to improve your quality score in Google AdWords:
• Monitor how many times people click on your ads
• Make sure that there’s a high amount of relevancy between what you advertise and what people are searching for when they look at those ads
Combine PPC with other tactics
The most effective way to use PPC is to combine it with other tactics. This will give you a better chance of getting the most out of your ads, as well as increase your ROI.
Here are some examples of what you can do:
• Combine PPC with email marketing - Sending out emails to new leads is one of the best ways to generate traffic and sales at once. If someone who has just visited your site ends up buying something, they’ll be in touch again soon after (and maybe even purchase more). It’s also great if they come back regularly because they’re looking for something specific that you offer. This will help with customer retention and keep them coming back again and again!
In this post, we have explored a variety of ways to boost your PPC campaigns. As you can see, there are lots of different options available to you as an advertiser, but it’s up to you to decide which ones work best for your business and goals. But if you want more help from Google AdWords, don’t hesitate to reach out! We love working with brands just like yours who want results on their own terms, so let us know how we can help!
If you are looking to hire PPC experts in India
, get in touch with Cogniter Technologies to boost sales and growth of your brand.