DOT NET (MVC) Developers (Job Code: CHDDOT)0 Year
- Expertise in C#, ASP.NET (2.0, 3.0, 3.5 & 4.0), MVC, AJAX, Web Services
- Solid knowledge of user interface design, usability methodology, information architecture, industry standards and trends, platform and browser capabilities.
- The candidate must be able conceptualize and handle teams developing enterprise level web applications.
- Needs to have a keen eye for detail, able to understand client perception and adopt ideas to suit a multi-cultural environment.
- Well versed with Architecture & Design, Design Patterns, UML, OOPs & OODs concepts.
- Must possess database design and programming skills using MS-SQL Server 2005, 2008 and other RDBMS.
- Review Technical Design Document prepared.
- Evaluation of third party tools and components.
- Candidates having experience in MVC will be preferred.